Mimosa with its soft rounded spray is made up of hundreds of little leaves. We've fallen under the spell of this botanical, delicate, textural its wandy fronds add so much life to a vase. Beautiful also partnering our meadow and garden flowers.
We've been hugely inspired by all things foraged and wild this season and have literally scoured hillsides and even roadsides for inspiration for our beautiful blooms. More than ever we have embraced the beauty in each stage of life from budded branches to withering grasses.
- Materials: Silk head / resin stem with metal wire (materials will vary depending on flower type)
- Care instructions: All our faux flowers, foliage and plants can be wiped down with a damp cloth if needed. Flower heads will need be shaken free of dust or blasted with compressed air.
- To keep your flowers looking fabulous for as long as possible, store away from direct sunlight and moisture to avoid colour fading.
- AA botanicals are made to the highest standard. All of our flower heads are made from hand-painted fabric, attached to resin stems.
- Please note: Some of our stems can be placed in water-filled vases. All meadow flower stems are wrapped in paper and are therefore not waterproof.
Abigail Ahern Faux Botanicals are accredited for trailblazing a fresh take on faux botanicals our collection for this season is our most sumptuous yet. Deeply influenced by the summer landscape you'll find lots of native boughs, unique tendrils, trailing fronds and wild flowers.