NELLY THE ELEPHANT is a chewable animal-shaped bracelet for sensory play and teething. Little gums love the texture of rubber. Soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist.
Nelly the Elephant is ready to smile and enjoy playtime with your baby. Your baby can wear it every day and chew on it safely! This product is handcrafted in 100% natural rubber from trees and hand painted with natural pigments extracted from plants.
REGISTRED DESIGN N.0481807
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mould free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.