The Dutchbone Lee takes you back in time. With this stylish coffee table, you'll feel like you're back in the seventies. The copper tabletop radiates that faded luxury that you often see in classic films of the time. The different levels give a patchwork effect that creates an eccentric look. And the colour adds a pleasant atmosphere to the space. A beautiful contrast with the grey base of powder-coated steel. This table is just asking to be filled with tasty nibbles and a glass of good wine for an enjoyable evening with friends or family.
- Inspired by seventies design
- Tabletop of copper-coloured aluminium
- Different levels for an eccentric effect
- Simple base of powder-coated steel.
- Transforms the space into a warm place – a place to warm your soul.
Material: Antique brass plated aluminium tabletop with natural lacquer finish. Grey powder coated iron cube framed legs.
Dimensions (LxBxH): 110x55x40cm
Maximum weight load: 100.00kg